How to mirror our packages and ISO images
|Packages||rsync -av --delete-after packages.linuxdeepin.com::packages/ /var/www/deepin/||30GB|
|ISO images||rsync -av --delete-after cdimage.linuxdeepin.com::releases/ /var/www/deepin-cd/||5.8GB|
1. The /var/www/ directory can be modified to the root directory of your HTTP service.
2. A scheduled task (Cron job) is recommended for regular syncing.
3. We do ask that you mirror at least the latest stable releases (both 32 and 64 bit arch).
4. To avoid confusion, we also ask that you not place anything else inside the top deepin/ directory.
5. If you have any questions, feedback or problems, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org